Artist top 50 songs
See Similar Artists
Rhino Charge are a straight edge grindcore and powerviolence band from Thousand Oaks, CA. They started off as a two piece powerviolence band with Matt on guitar and Ryan on drums/vocals, with the sole purpose of crashing shows. Their first show was played the same day that the band was formed, but Matt's amp was unplugged in the middle of the third song and Rhino Charge was not-so-kindly asked to leave. Later on the band decided to become more serious so they enlisted long time friend Bjorn Hooper to be the permanent vocalist. After playing shows every weekend, their first 7" came out sometime in November on To Live a Lie Records, and quickly went out of print. The band claims to be only band the plays this kind of music in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Rhino Charge broke up shortly after their west coast tour with Protestant, in August 2006. Members went on to play in thrash/punk band ARCTIC CHOKE.
* Bjorn Hooper - vocals
* Matt Dunaj - guitar
* Ryan Charge - drums
* 1st demo (self released/self recorded. 100 on 3'' cds with burlap covers)
* 2nd demo/promo (self released. 3 unreleased songs/3 s/t 7'' songs)
* split 3'' cd promo w/ Protestant (self released)
* s/t 7" on To Live A Lie Self-titled 7" (To Live A Lie Records)
* split with Protestant 7" (Go! Records) Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.