Artist top 50 songs
See Similar Artists
Paw formed in 1991 in Lawrence, Kansas alongside Stick and Kill Creek. They signed on the grunge wave with A&M Records for their first two albums, but were dropped in 1996. Their most well-known song from this period was the single Jessie, released in 1993.
The Fitch brothers formed the band Palomar and released the album World without horses in 1998. Paw still played together during this period, and released a compilation of B-sides and rarities Keep The Last Bullet For Yourself on their own label, Outlaw Records.
In 2000 founding members Mark Hennessy and Grant Fitch signed with Koch Records. The mini-album Home Is A Strange Place was released in the same year with Jesse Larson on drums and Jason Magierowski on bass. The group was disbanded soon afterwards.
* Grant Fitch - Guitar
* Mark Hennessy - Vocals
* Jason Magierowski - Bass guitar
* Jesse Larson - Drums
* Peter Fitch - Drums
* Dan Hines - Bass guitar
* Charles Bryan - Bass guitar
* Lolita (Vinyl Single) 1992
* Sleeping Bag (Vinyl Single) 1992
* Dragline 1993
* Sleeping Bag (CD Single) 1993
* Jessie (CD Single) 1993
* Couldn't Know (CD Single) 1993
* Surrender (CD Promo) 1994
* Death to Traitors 1995
* Hope I Die Tonight (CD Single, UK and US versions) 1995
* Traitors and Covers (Promo 5 track EP) 1995
* Seasoned Glove (Tour Promo CD) 1995
* Max the Silent (CD Promo) 1995
* Keep the Last Bullet for Yourself 1998 (bsides collection distributed at shows)
* Cross the Tracks 1999 (fan bootleg of Home is a Strange Place demos)
* Home is a Strange Place 2000 Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.