Artist top 50 songs
See Similar Artists
There are at least six bands and one artist with the name Corpse:
1) Corpse Husband (born August 8, 1997), or simply Corpse, is an American YouTuber from San Diego, California who is part of a community of YouTubers known as Horror Narration Channels. He is well known for having a very deep or low-pitched bass voice.
He made his musical debut in 2016, being featured on the single "Grim Grinning Ghost" by The Living Tombstone and Crusher P.
In June 2020, Corpse released his debut single MISS YOU!, which peaked at number 31 on the Hot Rock & Alternative Songs chart. His follow-up single WHITE TEE, which was released in the same month, reached number 32 on the same chart.
In September 2020, Corpse began streaming and creating content on the video game Among Us, which has brought him much recognition, and he has since gained over 7 million subscribers on YouTube.
In the same month, he released the single E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!, featuring vocals from rapper Savage Ga$p, which generated major wide-spread commercial success for Corpse in 2020. The song charted at 28 in Bulgaria, 90 on the UK Singles Chart, and 24 in Billboard's Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. It also reached more than 100 million streams on Spotify, and was ranked second on Spotify's Viral 50 songs chart.
2) A Death Metal band (pre-Grave) from Visby, Sweden. They released a demo tape in 1986 titled "Black Dawn", shortly afterwards in 1988 changing thier name to Grave before releasing their "Sick Disgust Eternal" demo.
3) A Brazilian Thrash Metal Band. They released a demo in 1988 titled Reason To Kill and one full length album in 1990, I Live, you Die. They are now currently split-up.
4) A Bulgarian Grindcore band in the vein of early Napalm Death. Released a full-lenght album Mortal Terror in 1 January 1990, a demo Horrible Existence in 1992 and another one Pathological Rotten in 1995. Some of the band members are now in the bulgarian bands Enthrallment, Odium, Dark Inversion and Arhont.
5) A christian death metal band from the USA. They released 2 demo's and one full-length album titled From The Grave.
6) Anarchopunk band from Crewe, England who released a demo in 1983 and contributed a track to the We Won't Be Your Fucking Poor! 2x LP compilation Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.