Artist top 50 songs
See Similar Artists
There are at least 11 artists with this name:
(1) A Black Metal Band from Solingen.
(2) Young Japanese thrash metal band formed in 2005.
(3) Formed in the suburbs of Los Angeles, Cerberus began as four junior high school friends that all had a similar interest in metal. In May of 2000, the members of Cerberus first jammed together and there was immediate chemistry. They recorded a few demos throughout the first few years that circulated the local scene and gained them a devoted following. During the recording of their third demo, the band decided that splitting the vocals between them just wasnt cutting it; so they recruited ex-Crucible singer John Guettler, and started working towards a more brutal and melodic sound. In June of 2005, Cerberus released their first full length album through Hell and Death Records, entitled The Cage of Existence. It defined their sound and was praised by metal press and radio across the country.
Cerberus toured the west coast in support of the release of The Cage of Existence and upon returning home they began writing for their next offering. What Have We Become?, a 5 song EP, was released in July 2006 and complimented with a full US tour with Year of Desolation (Prosthetic Records) and Forever in Terror (Metal Blade Records). Due to the great response and underground following they garnered with those two releases, Creator-Destructor Records signed them in July to do a full length. They will enter Castle Ultimate Studios with producer Zack Ohren (Light This City, All Shall Perish, As Blood Runs Black) in January, and a release is expected around April.
(4)Cerberus is also a dark ambient project
(5) Czech rock/metal band from Blatnice pod Sv. Ant
(6) Based in Wigan, UK started in April 2008 after a line-up change began working on new songs. Four musicians collaborating to create high octane thrash metal each with their own unique style and sound.
(7) Cerberus was also the name of a pre-Thronar project, a Dutch band playing Black Metal, later evolving into what they themselves call "Battle Metal".
(8) Cerberus was also the name of a pre-Mithotyn band, a Swedish band playing Folk/Viking/Black Metal. Mithotyn released one demo as Cerberus before changing their name. Mithotyn are currently split-up after releasing some demos and 3 full-lenght albums.
(9) Cerberus is also the name of an electronic project featuring Poppycock, The Vighter and The Trojan.
(10) Cerberus is a satanic death metal band from Chile.
(11) Slovak Heavy Metal band that performed in the years '80s. Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.