Artist top 50 songs
See Similar Artists
1) Caffeine is Indonesian band founded in Bandung, West Java in 1996 with fronted by Rudy, Beni, Danny, Daniel, Yandi, and Yudi at the beginning formation. their dropout Ten Indie production of Sony Music Entertainment, After the death of Yandi , replaced by Gagan.  However, the band had to undergo another change of personnel. Caffeine newly joined personnel, Gagan filed official to resign. Gagan positions are now being replaced by Nature. In 2013, this band left by Danny, because he died due to illness. Now, with La Luna and Dygta They are under label Zoya Music Factory releasing their latest album "Love Triangle"
Yang Tak Terlupakan (2002)
Di Telinga dan Di Mataku (2003)
The Best of Caffeine (2004)
Trilogi of Caffeine (2009)
Single Luka Hati (2013)
Love Triangle - ZOYA Music Factory (2014)
2) Caffeine is a UK based, originally punk rock band. Their current line up consists of:
Scott McEwan - Vocals, Bass
J - Guitars
Dave Pistolas - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Nick Battani - Drums
Caffeine’s 2006 release "Symphony" brought them under the spotlight. It was produced by Andy Hawkins (Pidgeon Detectives, Wildhearts) and released on Caffeine Records.
The band's second record, entitled "Dressed to the Nines" was released for digital download at the end of 2007.
The third release on Caffeine Records will be Caffeine frontman Scott McEwan's solo EP, entitled "Twilight", for fans of Counting Crows, Eels and Ben Folds.
3) Caffeine were a portuguese rock band. Their line up was:
- Cláudio Mateus (vocals, acoustic guitar)
- Carlos Pascoinho (electric guitar)
- Pedro Pascoinho (drums)
- Pedro Falacho (keys)
- Miguel Falcão (bass)
They were formed in 1997, after having passed through other bands, in Montemor-o-Velho. Initially they were just a cover band that played songs from Leonard Cohen and The Velvet Underground. After ten months, they decided that they had enough stuff to record. Between the 13th and the 20th of July, 1998, they recorded a demo tape with 10 songs, all written by Cláudio Mateus. It was considered one of the best demo tapes of the year by the newspaper Diário de Notícias, thus a very promising band.
Caffeine gave several concerts throughout the country, with occasional appearances in prestigious venues such as Rivoli, Aula Magna and the Ritz Club. High praising in the press led them to perform the first parts of shows from Dakota Suite and Day One at the Super Bock Super Rock festival, in the year of 2000.
Caffeine's debut album was recorded, without the involvement of any record label, in the last months of 2000. Mick Harvey was initially appointed as the producer of the album, which did not happen due to schedule incompatibilities. Despite all this, by suggestion of Mick Harvey came Tony Cohen who participated in the mixing and in the post-production of the album. The album was released by Universal. The group opened concerts for the icelanders Sigur Rós at the Centro Cultural de Belém and for Nick Cave as well.
The album had a somewhat cold reception, even by admirers of the band, which led to some dismay in the elements of the group and a prolonged hiatus despite of the existence of a contract for one more album (which was released posthumously by the Barcelos record label Honeysound, named "Last Shot"). The band split in 2005. Cláudio Mateus formed Electric Willow in 2006, and the other elements of the band engaged in other projects.
4) Caffeine is actor Samuel Caffeine's rap project. So far he has released one album, Things In the Game Done Changed, in year 1999.
5) Caffeine is a crossover/rock'n'roll band from Prague, Czech Republic.
The band was founded in 2007 and very active during 2008. Then
members took a break in 2009 and get together in September 2010. Since
then the band prepared 10 new killers rock'n'roll songs and 3 of them
- Danger, Spit It and My Time - recorded in January 2011. Caffeine
draws inspiration from 70´s hard rock bands such as Rolling Stones,
Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple with a hint of inspiration from 80´s
rock'n'roll (Mötley Crüe, The Cult) spiced with 90´s grunge crossover
(Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Faith No More) and all of it with
contemporary and modern sound (Sevendust, Hed PE).
They participated in international competition, Emergenza, and thanks to that, they performed in Germany and France.
They released their debut album, Social Animal, in april 2015.
https://www.youtube.com/user/caffeinebandcz/ Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.